Summer in Southern California can be very hot. Its the end of July and already several children have died being left in cars, that got too hot. It is much hotter inside a car than outside. A child’s internal organs may stop working at 120F. Yesterday a 3 yo was left in the car and died. Mom and Dad unloaded the car full of groceries, in the front of their house, and forgot the child. It only took an hour. Most of the time the parents are not being stupid just forgetful. In todays busy world it’s not difficult to forget something as important as a child!!!
Suggestion; Leave yourself reminders about your children in the car. Same goes for your pets too!
Thanks for reading Savvy Living Furniture!!!!